Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 18" dolls on GOML shelves!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I bought these shelves because they were such a great deal. I don't have the GOML dolls, and will not be getting them either. But, I did try out the 18" dolls on the shelves, and they look pretty good IMO!

    The 6" doll stand base over hangs a little on the steps, but not too bad. I'm thinking of ordering a few more for the future, you can't beat it for $8!

    Check it out:
    GOML display shelves

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gmommy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your dolls look really really nice on the shelves. Thanks for sharing---I think the shelves are a fantastic deal too. Here is a photo of my shelf and risers with smaller dolls on it.

    Karla

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2127168235

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Barbara,
    Thanks for posting your photo! It's perfect; I have 5 AGs!
    Heather

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Barbara, thanks for the idea. I hadn't thought of putting the big girls on those shelves.

    Karla, I like how your little girls are just lounging around on your shelves!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great idea! They are such a bargain and your big girls look very nice on them.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting the picture! That helped so much.

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amsinstl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering how the 18" would look on those shelves because I am running out of shelf space! Can those shelves be hung, and if so, will the AGC dolls still fit?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •